Losing hair every day is normal. You lose 50-100 strands a day, which might seem a lot. However, losing that much hair in a day is minor compared to the shedding that happens if you have hair loss issues. If you think you are losing too much hair, try this homemade three-ingredient anti-hair loss treatment recipe may help.
Treat hair loss with castor oil, argan oil, and coconut oil. These oils have benefits when applied to hair and scalp. Mixing them together enhances their effects, which help with hair concerns such as hair loss. Find out if these oils prevent and treat hair loss!
How Hair Loss Happens
Hair loss is characterized by excessive hair fall. It is also a sign of hair loss when hair starts falling in larger than usual clumps and bald spots or patches starts showing up on your scalp. Thin hair volume is another sign that you’re suffering from hair loss.
There could be many reasons why hair loss happens. One of them is due to vitamin deficiency. Nutrients such as biotin and protein are necessary for healthy hair growth. Lack of certain vitamins and minerals weaken hair and cause breakage.
Another factor that can be causing hair loss is the use of harsh products. The scalp produces natural oil, which keeps hair moisturized. Using harsh products like cleansers can weaken hair and cause breakage. To treat hair loss, make sure to provide the nourishment, moisture, and protection. Stick to gentle products cleanse and condition hair.
3 Ingredients that Restore Hair Health
Restore hair luster and shine with essential oils. This recipe uses just three ingredients – castor oil, argan oil, and coconut oil. Each one has benefits that help nourish and strengthen hair. Find out how these oils help improve your hair to prevent hair loss. Don’t miss out on the great benefits of using this homemade solution.
Castor oil is well-known as one of the best treatments for various scalp and hair conditions such as hair loss. It is a unique source of ricinoleic acid, which provides therapeutic properties for your hair and scalp. These properties help soothe the scalp to prevent dryness, damage, and hair loss.
- The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects of castor oil are good all-natural remedy for the scalp.
- It stimulates the blood flow on scalp to promote healthy hair growth. Castor oil speeds up the growth of hair too.
- Castor oil helps balance the natural oils in your scalp to keep it dandruff-free as well.
- Your hair also benefits from proteins found in castor oil. Protein makes up hair and using castor oil keep the strands resilient against damage.
Argan oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins that nourish and moisturize hair. Dubbed as ‘liquid gold’, it is not only the oil’s color that makes it popular. It has various benefits that prevent hair loss. Argan oil is a common ingredient in hair products due to its nourishing properties.
- Vitamins and minerals found in Argan oil thicken hair to make it more resilient against damage. Thin hair is more prone to breakage and hair fall.
- Argan oil is particularly abundant in Vitamin E. It fights free radicals to protect hair from damage.
- The oil is highly absorbent, hydrating the scalp and hair deeply. It seals in the water to the strands to prevent brittleness.
Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer that helps curb hair loss.
- As an organic oil, it contains essential nutrients that help make hair thicker and stronger. It improves the ability of hair to retain moisture as well. This prevents dryness of hair and regulates the production of oil on scalp.
- Coconut oil has high levels of lauric acid, an important component in hair growth. Lauric acid absorbs through the hair shaft and reaches the roots o the hair. It protects the hair strands from roots to tips. Coconut oil binds various proteins to strengthen the root of strands as well.
- It soothes scalp inflammation and stimulates blood flow on scalp. Scalp inflammation can affect the resilience of hair to damage.
How Essential Oils Prevent Hair Loss
Having dry hair and scalp means that you are prone to hair loss. The lack of moisture weakens hair follicles and can make hair strands brittle. Moisture is important for keeping hair healthy and full of volume. Essential oils are rich in moisture and nourishment that strengthens hair. They help restore hair health while improving its texture, shine, volume, and resilience.
Oils make hair feel softer and smoother as well. Homemade hair treatments that contain essential oils are used as alternatives to chemical-based products. They are cheaper and safer to use due to the therapeutic effects that they offer. Get manageable hair that you can style into any shape by using essential oils in hair products. Try this anti-hair loss treatment recipe.
How to Make This Anti-Hair Loss Treatment Recipe
Repair hair damage and prevent hair loss with this recipe. Make sure to use pure and quality essential oils that provide nourishment for hair. Here’s how you can make your own treatment recipe.
- 2 tablespoons castor oil
- 1 tablespoon argan oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Prepare a bowl of hot water.
- Mix all the oils in a smaller bowl.
- Place it in the large bowl of hot water and mix until the oils are well blended.
- Transfer to a clean amber-colored glass container.
Apply the oil to hair from roots to tips. Make sure to massage the oil on the scalp. Leave it on for 30 minutes or overnight. Cover hair with shower cap to prevent oil stains. Another optional step you can do is to wrap a damp warm towel around the shower cap. This helps the oils penetrate hair and scalp better. Remove after the towel gets cold. Rinse hair with a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water.
How it Works
The mixture of the three ingredients moisturizes hair and seals in the moisture to the strands. This moisture fills in the gap on the hair shaft to repair damages. This reduces risks of breakage. This 3-ingredient recipe unclogs hair follicles and soothes the scalp to prevent inflammation that can cause hair fall. Nutrients found in castor oil, argan oil, and coconut oil binds hair together and improves its resilience.
Each essential oil in this homemade recipe is beneficial for hair growth. A blend of castor oil, argan oil, and coconut oil has healing effects goes to the root of hair loss. Use this treatment once or twice a week for healthier hair. Keep your tresses lustrous and shiny with this anti-hair loss treatment recipe!