Smells great and does exactly what it’s supposed to do. I love it!-Smack MacDougal
SHINY LEAF PROMISE
- ✔ FREE Shipping anywhere in US
- ✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee
- ✔ Safe and Secure Payments
- ✔ Excellent Customer Service
Shiny Leaf Beard Oil is for the man who wants to keep their beard neat, soft and smooth. It contains cold pressed virgin, organic Argan oil, known to make hair look shiny and fine. It contains high amounts of Vitamin E that keeps your beard healthy and manageable. The same vitamin may also keep your beard from becoming bristly and itchy as it grows.
The Shiny Leaf Beard Oil helps beards become less coarse and straggly. With continued use, your facial hair will become easier to style and shape. The citrus scent keeps your beard smelling fresh and clean so don’t be surprised if people start randomly snuggling up to you and your beard.
The Shiny Leaf Beard Oil provides benefits when grooming your beard and mustache.
• The Shiny Leaf Beard Oil contains a Premium blend of high-quality essential oils.
• Keeps beard soft and smooth with high levels of vitamin E and other beard nourishing ingredients.
• It moisturizes beard, mustache and other types of facial hair.
• Safe to use for all skin types, beard shape, and hair color.
• Beard Oils helps get rid of beard itchiness.
• It promotes a well-groomed and neat looking beard.
Shiny Leaf Beard Oil maintains your beard and mustache’s neat and well-groomed appearance. Here are the simple steps on how to use the oil on your beard and mustache.
1. Shiny Leaf Beard Oil works great for both dry and damp hair.
2. Take the handy glass dropper and put a dime-sized amount of Beard Oil into your palm.
3. Rub the oil between your palms.
4. Massage the oil into the beard to the skin under the chin and cheeks. Do the same for your mustache.
5. Groom beard and mustache, and style as usual.
Cold Pressed Virgin Organic Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa), Sunflower Oil (Hellanthus Annuus), Norway Spruce Oil (Picea Abies), Clove Bud Oil (Syzgium Aromaticum L.), Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis).