Cold Pressed Castor Oil Conditioner
The conditioner smells great and also helped my very slow growing hair to grow faster.-Rosa
A great conditioner like Shiny Leaf Castor Oil Conditioner can make hair issues go away with its hair rescue formula. It moisturizes hair with the infusion of rich amounts of Ricinoleic Acid from castor oil so your hair looks beautiful. The conditioner contains hair-nourishing solutions that coat each strand to help keep it soft and smooth. The Castor Oil Conditioner’s creamy consistency won't weigh your hair down. It is easy to rinse and does not leave any greasy after feel.
The Castor Oil in Shiny Leaf Castor Oil Conditioner is cold pressed, not roasted. The cold pressing process helps retain all of the incredible hair-moisturizing components that Castor Oil has. This means your hair gets the maximum benefits that Castor Oil brings.
Shiny Leaf Cold Pressed Castor Oil Conditioner is filled with hair nourishing ingredients that give your hair moisture and shine. Here are other benefits you can get from using the conditioner:
• Combs and brushes glide easily on your hair. The conditioner's hair rescue ingredients and moisture rich solution make hair soft, shiny, and manageable.
• No need to worry about styling damage, the moisture rich conditioner will bring back hair’s lost moisture while you shower.
• Contains natural ingredients. Using the Shiny Leaf Cold Pressed Castor Oil Conditioner every day may help with all of your hair issues and problems.
• Its hair care formula helps make hair more manageable so you can style it any way you want.
It’s so easy to use the Shiny Leaf Cold Pressed Castor Oil Conditioner.
Follow these five simple steps to get that clean, healthy looking tresses that you can style any way you want. Use the conditioner with Shiny Leaf Castor Oil Shampoo and the Organic Castor Oil for best results. Here’s how to use the conditioner:
1. Squeeze excess water from hair.
2. Massage the Shiny Leaf Castor Oil Conditioner gently into your hair and scalp.
3. Use enough conditioner to cover your hair.
4. Leave the conditioner on your hair for 2-3 minutes. That’s the length of a song.
5. Repeat as needed.