SHINY LEAF PROMISE
- ✔ FREE Shipping anywhere in US
- ✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee
- ✔ Safe and Secure Payments
- ✔ Excellent Customer Service
Get ready for your close-up with the help of Shiny Leaf Vitamin C Serum. Packed with stabilized Vitamin C this serum gives you a brighter, fresh looking complexion with every use. Why stabilized? Because this type of Vitamin C is non-irritating and absorbs easily on the skin. You get all the amazing benefits without worries of skin irritation.
Shiny Leaf Vitamin C Serum contains skin nourishing ingredients Vitamin A and E, Hyaluronic Acid, and organic plant extracts that give your skin what it need to stay healthy. The antioxidant-rich skin serum helps brighten up tired looking and dull complexion. It helps diminish the appearance of dark spots for a flawless look. The concentrated formula of the Shiny Leaf Vitamin C Serum makes it a potent, skin caring product that does wonders for your skin.
Get that youthful glow with every use of the potent serum. Use Shiny Leaf Vitamin C Serum day and night for best results.
Shiny Leaf Vitamin C Serum is an incredible skin care product that helps brighten your skin for a smoother and more even complexion. That’s not all it does. Some of its other known benefits include:
• It replenishes lost moisture on your skin to reveal a radiant, youthful glow.
• Use a few drops of Vitamin C Serum before you apply your makeup for a smoother, easier application.
• Use on your face, neck, and décolleté for a complete, all over hydration.
• It contains an effective skin-hydrating solution to help your face and skin look firm and supple.
• Known for its skin nourishing abilities, the Vitamin C in the serum is a powerful product that may help reduce the appearance of dark spots caused by sun damage.
• The Vitamin C Serum works great under makeup.
• Less irritating than other forms of Vitamin C Serum due to its stabilized formula.
The best way to use Shiny Leaf Vitamin C Serum is to use it consistently. Apply it on your face twice a day, once in the morning and again in the evening before you go to sleep for best results. Follow up with Shiny Leaf Hyaluronic Acid Serum for added moisture.
1. Cleanse your face using a gentle facial cleanser.
2. Take 2-3 drops of Shiny Leaf Vitamin C Serum and apply on your face gently.
3. Use the serum on your neck and décolleté and apply in an upward motion.
4. Give the serum time to be absorbed into the skin before putting on sunscreen or makeup.
Vitamin C Serums are potent products. Even if our formula is stabilized and less irritating, there is still a super small chance that you may be allergic. We don’t want to take any chances so we urge you to do a patch test 24 hours before you start using the product.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate, Dimethyl MEA, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Organic Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, EDTA, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Citric Acid, Organic Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Citrus aurantium (Orange) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use it around the eyes?
Shiny Leaf Vitamin C Serum can be used around the eye area to help diminish the appearance of fine lines. Pat the serum around your eye area using the lightest of touch.
Do not rub the serum your tug on your skin. Will it clear dark spots?
The Vitamin C Serum helps even out your skin tone so that dark spots and other blemishes may become less noticeable.
How many drops? Can I use more?
Each drop of Shiny Leaf Vitamin C Serum is potent and a little goes a long way. We recommend 2-3 drops of the serum to start. If you feel the need to add more, do so gradually and with care.
Can I still use other skin care products after applying it?
Yes, you may. Let your skin absorb the serum then apply other skin care products such as creams, moisturizers, and other serums.